Part Number : 1756-PB75
Input voltage range
18 32V DC(1)
|Input voltage, nom||24V DC|
|Input power, max||95 W|
|Output power, max|
75 W @ 0 60 °C (32 140 °F)(2)
25 W @ 0 60ºC (32 140º)
|Power dissipation||68.2 BTU/hr|
|35 ms @ 18V DC|
40 ms @ 24V DC
40 ms @ 32V DC
|Inrush current, max||30 A|
|Current capacity at 1.2V DC||1.5 A|
|Current capacity at 3.3V DC||4 A|
|Current capacity at 5.1V DC||10 A|
|Current capacity at 24V DC||2.8 A|
|Overcurrent protection, max|
User-supplied 15 A(4)
Non-replaceable fuse is soldered in place(5)
|Transformer load, max||100VA|
|Isolation voltage||250V (continuous), reinforced insulation type, power input-to-backplane|
Type tested @ 3500V DC for 60 s
|Weight, approx||0.95 kg (2.10 lb)|
|Dimensions||14.0 x 11.2 x 14.5 cm (5.51 x 4.41 x 5.71 in.)|
|Module location||Left side of 1756 chassis|
|Chassis compatibility||Series A, Series B|
|Wire size||2.5 mm2 (14 AWG) solid or stranded copper wire rated at|
90ºC (194ºF), or greater, 1.2 mm (3/64 in.) insulation max
1-on power ports(6)
|Conductor screw torque|
0.8 N m (7 lb in)
|North American temperature code||T4|
|IEC temperature code||T4|
|Enclosure type rating||None (open-style)|
(1) UL certification for 24V DC nominal. Rockwell Automation specified 18 32V DC.
(2) The combination of all output power (5.1V backplane, 24V backplane, 3.3V backplane, and 1.2V backplane) cannot exceed 75 W.
(3) The hold-up time is the time between input voltage removal and DC power failure.
(4) Use time-delay type overcurrent protection in all ungrounded conductors.
(5) This fuse is intended to guard against fire hazard due to short circuit conditions.
(6) Use this conductor category information for planning conductor routing as described in the system level installation manual.
Availability : In StockEstimated Lead Time : Usually Ships in 5 - 7 Working DaysShipping Weight : 2 Kg