Part Number : 1769-OF8C
|Output range||0 20 mA|
4 20 mA
Full scale range(1)
|0 21 mA|
3.2 21 mA
|Resolution||16 bits (unipolar) |
0 20 mA: 15.91 bits, 0.323 µA/bit
4 20 mA: 15.59 bits, 0.323 µA/bit
Bus current draw
|5V DC, 145 mA|
24V DC, 185 mA
|Heat dissipation, max||2.69 W|
Conversion rate (all channels), max
Step response to 6396(2)
|< 2.9 ms|
|Resistive load on current output|
0 500 (includes wire resistance)
Inductive load (current outputs), max
|Field calibration||None required|
±0.35% full scale @ 25 °C (77 °F)
Accuracy drift with temperature
±0.0058% per °C
±0.05% @ 0 50 kHz
Open and short-circuit protection
|Short-circuit protection, max||21 mA|
Output overvoltage protection
|Output response at system powerup and power down||±0.5V DC spike for < 5 ms|
Rated working voltage(6)
|30V AC/30V DC|
500V AC or 710V DC for 1 min (qualification test), output group to bus
30V AC/30V DC working voltage (IEC Class 2 reinforced insulation)
|Weight, approx||270 g (0.60 lb)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), approx||118 x 35 x 87 mm (4.65 x 1.38 x 3.43 in.)|
Height with mounting tabs 138 mm (5.43 in.)
|Module location||DIN rail or panel mount|
|Power supply||1769-PA2, 1769-PB2, 1769-PA4, 1769-PB4|
Optional 24V DC Class 2 power supply voltage range(7)
|20.4 26.4V DC|
Power supply distance rating
|Terminal screw torque||0.68 N m (6 lb in)|
|Retaining screw torque||0.46 N m (4.1 lb in)|
|Wire size||(22 14 AWG) solid|
(22 16 AWG) stranded
|Wire type||Cu-90 °C (194 °F)|
|Replacement terminal block||1769-RTBN18 (1 per kit)|
Replacement door label
|1769-RL2 (2 per kit)|
|Replacement door||1769-RD (2 per kit)|
|Vendor ID code||1|
|Product type code||10|
|Enclosure type rating||None (open style)|
(1) The over- or under-range flag comes on when the normal operating range (over/under) is exceeded. The module continues to convert the analog input up to the maximum full scale range.
The flag automatically resets when within the normal operating range.
(2) Step response is the time between when the D/A converter was instructed to go from minimum to full range until the device is at 63% of full range.
(3) Includes offset, gain, nonlinearity, and repeatability error terms.
(4) Output ripple is the amount that a fixed output varies with time, which assumes a constant load and temperature.
(5) Repeatability is the ability of the input module to register the same reading in successive measurements for the same input signal.
(6) Rated working voltage is the maximum continuous voltage that can be applied at the input terminal, including the input signal and the value that floats above ground potential.
For example, a 10V DC input signal and 20V DC potential above ground at the input terminal.
(7) If the optional 24V DC Class 2 power supply is used, the 24V DC current draw from the bus is 0 mA.
Availability : In StockEstimated Lead Time : Usually Ships in 5 - 7 Working DaysShipping Weight : 2 Kg