Part Number: 1769-IF4I
Input: 4 isolated differential
0 20 mA
4 20 mA
Full scale range1
0 21 mA
3.2 21 mA
Bus current draw: 5V DC, 140mA; 24V DC, 110 mA
Heat dissipation, max: 3.0 W
Converter type: Delta Sigma
Resolution2: 16 bits (unipolar); 15 bits plus sign (bipolar)
Rated working voltage3: 30V AC/ 30V DC
Common mode voltage range4: ?10V DC max per channel
Common mode rejection: > 60 dB @ 50 and 60 Hz with the 10 Hz filter selected
Normal mode rejection ratio: -50 dB @ 50 and 60 Hz with the 10 Hz filter selected
Input impedance: Voltage: 1 M ; Current: 249 M
Accuracy5: Voltage: ?0.2% full scale @ 25 ?C (77 ?F); Current: ?0.35% full scale @ 25 ?C (77 ?F)
Accuracy drift with temperature: Voltage: ?0.003% per ?C; Current: ?0.0045% per ?C
Module error: Voltage: ?0.3%; Current: ?0.5%
Overload at input terminals, max7: Voltage: ?24V DC continuous, 0.1 mA; Current: ?28 mA continuous, ?7.6V DC
500V AC or 710V DC for 1 minute (qualification test), group to bus
30V AC/30V DC working voltage (IEC Class 2 reinforced insulation)
500V AC or 710V DC for 1 minute or 250V continuous (optical and magnetic), channel to rack and channel to channel
Dimentions (HxWxD), approx:
118 x 35 x 87 mm (4.65 x 1.38 x 3.43 in.)
Height with mounting tabs 138 mm (5.43 in.)
Slot width: 1
Module location: DIN rail or panel mount
Power supply: 1769-PA2, 1769-PB2, 1769-PA4, 1769-PB4
Power supply distance rating: 8 modules
Terminal screw torque: 0.68 N m (6 lb in)
Retaining screw torque: 0.46 N m (4.1 lb in)
Wire size: (22...14 AWG) solid; (22...16 AWG) stranded
Wire type: Cu-90 ?C (194 ?F)
Replacement terminal block: 1769-RTBN18 (1 per kit)
Replacement door label: 1769-RL2 series B (2 per kit)
Replacement door: 1769-RD (2 per kit)
Vendor ID code: 1
Product type code: 10
Product code: 44
Enclosure type rating: None (open-style)
- The over- or under-range flag comes on when the normal operating range (over/under) is exceeded. The module continues to convert the analog input up to the maximum full scale range. The flag automatically resets when within the normal operating range.
- Resolution is dependent upon your filter selection. The maximum resolution is achieved with either the 50 or 60 Hz filter selected.
- Rated working voltage is the maximum continuous voltage that can be applied at the input terminal, including the input signal and the value that floats above ground potential. For example, a 10V DC input signal and 20V DC potential above ground at the input terminal.
- For proper operation, both the plus and minus input terminals must be within ?10V DC of analog common.
- Includes offset, gain, nonlinearity, and repeatability error terms.
- Repeatability is the ability of the input module to register the same reading in successive measurements for the same input signal.
- Damage can occur to the input circuit if this value is exceeded.
- Estimated Lead Time: In stock; ships in 1 - 7 working days.
- Shipping Weight: 2 Kg