- Model: EJA440E - Gauge pressure transmitter
- Output signal: -F - Digital communication (FOUNDATION Fieldbus protocol, refer to GS 01C31T02-01EN)
- Measurement span (capsule): C - 5 to 32 MPa (720 to 4500 psi)
- Wetted parts material code³: S*
[Cover flange] F316 SST
[Process connector] ASTM CF-8M¹ (C-capsule), 316 SST (D-capsule)
[Capsule] Hastelloy C-276² (Diaphgram), F316L SST, 316L SST (Others)
[Capsule gasket] Teflon-coated 316L SST
[Vent/Drain plug] 316 SST
- Process connections: 5 - without process connector (1/4 NPT female on the cover flanges)4
- Bolts and nuts material: G - 316L SST
- Installation: -9 - Horizontal piping and left side high pressure
- Amplifier housing: 1 - Cast aluminum alloy
- Electrical connection: 7 - 1/2 NPT female, two electrical connections and a blind plug5
- Integral indicator: D - Digital indicator6
- Mounting bracket: B - 304 SST 2-inch pipe mounting, flat type (for horizontal piping)
- Optional codes:
/X2 [Painting|Coating change] - Anti-corrosion coating7
/D3 [Calibration unit8] Bar calibration (bar unit)
/M01 [Material certificate9] - Cover flange10
/T09 [Pressure test/Leak test certificate11] - Test pressure: 32 MPa (4500 psi)12; Nitrogen (N2) Gas or Watere13; Retention Time: one minute
The '*' marks indicate the construction materials conform to NACE material recommendations per MR0175/ISO 15156.
Please refer to the latest standards for details. Selected materials also conform to NACE MR0103.
- Cast version of 316 SST. Equivalent to SCS14A.
- Hastelloy C-276 or ASTM N10276.
- Users must consider the characteristics of selected wetted parts material and influence of process fluids. Specifying inappropriate materials has the potential to cause serious damage to human body and plant facilities resulted from an unexpected leak of the corrosive process fluids.
- Specify the process connections code 3 or 4, when using the process connector for D capsule. Without the process connector, use the 1/4 NPT male piping to directly connect to the cover flange.
- Material of a blind plug; aluminum alloy for code 5 and code 9, and SUS304 for code 7.
- Not applicable for output signal code G.
- Not applicable with color change option. Not applicable for amplifier housing code 2.
- The unit of MWP (Max. working pressure) on the name plate of housing is the same unit as specified by option codes D1, D3 and D4.
- Material traceability certification, per EN 10204 3.1B.
- Applicable for process connections code 5.
- The unit on the certificate is always Pa unit regardless of selection of option code D1, D3 or D4.
- Not applicable for capsule code D.
- Pure nitrogen gas or pure water is used for oil-prohibited use (option codes K1, K2, K5, and K6)
- Estimated Lead Time: 8 - 10 Weeks
- Shipping Weight: 4 Kg